Redhawk Caldera [m] i know you feel it, too
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I think it's done tastefully, for the most part... or hilariously, which is even better. :)

You get post #1,500!

He wanted to keep teasing her but those two magical words made Peregrine's blood sing. He bucked wildly against Fox, driving harder into her than ever before. It felt so good that it was over nearly as soon as it had begun. The Alpha male felt a tiny bit ashamed of himself as he slowed, then stopped. His mate was the one in season and he had barely given her a chance to enjoy herself. Well, he would just make rounds two, three, four, etc., really count.

"I've never been so turned on in my life," he whispered in her ear, still clutching her as their bodies remained tethered. He hoped Fox took that as a compliment and wasn't too disappointed in the brevity of their first session. "Sorry I didn't last long. I'll make it up to you in round two," he promised. Peregrine felt he would be ready again fairly soon. In the meantime, he preened the back of Fox's head and neck, his ministrations striking a balance somewhere between loving and lustful.

Finally, they came apart. He didn't even dismount. Peregrine rubbed himself against his mate's backside and was ready and raring to go again in less than ten seconds. For the second time, he tugged their hips together, driving himself deep into her. He moaned loudly in her ear, then began to move slowly against her.

"You set the pace," he told her. "Tell me what you like. I'll do whatever you want, baby. I wanna hear you moan," Peregrine breathed into her ear. "I love you," he added in a voice that was more than a little ragged.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 21, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 25, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 25, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 12:27 AM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: [m] i know you feel it, too - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 02:19 PM