j - brother, you don't need to turn me away
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante heard the call, a strange summons to be sure, but heeded it without hesitation. He always attempted alacrity when responding at the borders, for to have an answer wait would be to appear in attentive and perhaps lead to attempts to take advantage of that assumption. Hardly a desireable outcome to the alpha. Though he was not as openly territorial as some, he would not hesitate to protect what was his should it prove necessary.

As the large male approached the one who had called, high in posture, he at first thought he was mistaken. It soon became clear however that this wolf was in fact some sort of hybrid, and not one he had encountered often. Coywolves were more common, but dog mixes? Not so much.

He did not look like much at the moment, appearing as though he hadn't had a decent meal in a long time, but still Dante held some caution. "You stand on the edge of BLacktail Deer Plateau. I am Dante, alpha here. Why do you call?" He had a guess, for it was rarely anything different, but did not wish to assume all the same.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Sirocco - January 02, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Dante RIP - January 02, 2015, 04:32 AM