j - brother, you don't need to turn me away
<I>wild tigers i have known</i>
4 Posts
Ooc — Leah
As his howl fades into the woods, Sirocco almost instantly regrets it. He's just pinpointed his location to the entire wolf pack, and he isn't at all certain that they will take kindly to some hybrid fool. He twists in a quick circle; he knows running would likely incite the wrath of the pack further, so he is chained to the spot. He whines softly to himself, looking back to where the deer once were; they have, of course, fled into the trees at the sound of him.

A flash of movement catches his attention, and he looks back to see a massive wolf come striding towards him. He does not catch a flash of teeth nor hear the snarl of a territorial wolf. Perhaps lady luck has found him worthy again. He rallies and rises fully to stand squarely on all four feet, but remains significantly shorter than his full-blooded brother. His ears pitch forward as the wolf -- Dante, speaks, but flatten submissively again when the other finishes.

"UHhhh... oh, I'm Sirocco. I need a group. Sorry, pack. You call them packs." He replies, looking down, up, then down. "I can't make it on my own. I can watch your pups, or guard your borders...! Just help me. Teach me, please--I'll do anything."
Messages In This Thread
j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Sirocco - January 02, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Sirocco - January 02, 2015, 03:40 PM