j - brother, you don't need to turn me away
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante looked on approvingly as he flattened submissively, glad that he understood the hierarchy despite his obvious lack of experience with packs. If he hadn't, taking him in might have been more trouble than it was worth. A member who couldn't properly act around others would sow dissent that they did not need.

His lack of ability in caring for himself could show weakness, but his enthusiasm to learn, if true, was commendable. Dante heard no insincerity behind the words.

"We can always use one willing to learn and help out. But we cannot waste resources on one who will not remain loyal. Will you stay true to our family? Why should I trust my pack, and the pups to be born, to you?" It was a hard question, but if this hybrid did not know of packs, Dante wanted to be sure he understood the importance of loyalty. He had no interest in those who were just passing through.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Sirocco - January 02, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Dante RIP - January 03, 2015, 03:23 PM