j - brother, you don't need to turn me away
<I>wild tigers i have known</i>
4 Posts
Ooc — Leah
Sorry for the short wait!

Thankfully, Sirocco had been introduced to the basic ideas of hierarchy during his brief stints in the yard. The other dogs (because, really, regardless of heritage they had been reduced to such) were far more aggressive about establishing the pecking order. If he took away anything from the horrible experience of his early life, it was that keeping your head low protected you from most major conflicts. He applied this here, because he didn't know any better. Dante was larger; simple as that.

He wilts a bit at the comments of loyalty, and almost immediately blurts out something to defend himself, but bites his tongue out of fear. Speaking out of turn could have dire consequences here; he knew he was treading on thin ice. His ears swivel back and his nose twitches as he thinks of a suitable answer. "I... If I were you, man? I wouldn't. You don't know me from Joe," He admits slowly. "I'm a wolf with a dog brain and clumsy dog traits. But I do know that if I don't prove myself to you, I'll die out here. I think that's enough to convince anyone not to screw over the folks willing to give you a chance, right?"
Messages In This Thread
j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Sirocco - January 02, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Sirocco - January 06, 2015, 12:49 AM