Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
eep this thread has my heart racing <3
And yes that quote is an actual quote from Galileo Galilei ^_^
[size=medium]"Change your ways while you're young"[/size]

[size=small]The opportunity to openly vent was not one Galileo could instantly agree to.
Having grown used to the secrecy of living life as a loner and an outcast/runaway of a dangerously vicious mafia, the Counselor --as conflicted as it might sound-- often found it hard to speak of his own feelings.

Still, something about the man's calm demeanor tempted him to speak. Hadn't it been this what he had searched for? Liberation of all guilt?
Even if he knew that Dante, not being a saint or anything of the sort, would not be able to give him salvation from his words alone, he thought that the sole fact of offering his ears to him was a promise of redemption.
At least with himself.

A wise man had once said that "all truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them"

Now it was Galileo's turn to discover the truth -- though whether it'd be hard or not for him to understand was still questionable.
With his lips parting slowly and his eyes sinking sadly into Dante's own he spoke.

"She never allowed me to say goodbye" he began, "i tried to tell her that I could not be blamed for the blood that fills my veins, but she did not care. She did not care that he was my only child, my son." he continued, his voice at the brink of breaking, "And I don't even know if he remembers me, if he even knew that I loved him" he barked, his voice coming off like a pained whine that was soon engulfed by the howling winds. "That I never forgot his face, and his name"[size=xx-small] (assuming Adele had not dared to change it).[/size] he finished hoarsely as he felt the frigid fingers of winter wrap around his throat once more, barely permitting him to pronounce his last word.
The most revealing one.

"Finn"
[/size]
-dies-
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Galileo - January 07, 2015, 12:33 AM