j - brother, you don't need to turn me away
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It's ok I'm sure I'll keep you waiting as well XD

Dante looked on carefully as he thought, glad to see him taking it seriously rather than getting defensive. Apparently he saw the question for what it was. His answer took Dante rather by surprise, and he did not hide it.

"You seek entry, yet admit that you are a liability. A strange response, but I appreciate your openness." He was right, survival was as good a motivator as any. And while it would not stop him from defecting to another pack, it would ensure that while he lived on Plateau lands, he would do all he could to remain in good standing. That alone would be a help.

A decision made, he spoke. "Alright. I will allow you in, but only so long as you work towards assisting the pack's survival. If you prove to be more a burden than a help, even after learning what you need to know, I shall have to rethink my decision though. We cannot afford the weight." He would not turn away a willing joiner now. He only hoped the terms were satisfactory. Surely he would understand the logic behind them.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Sirocco - January 02, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: j - brother, you don't need to turn me away - by Dante RIP - January 07, 2015, 09:10 PM