Swiftcurrent Creek All I have is all that is gone.
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Falwasi stopped mid-stride at the cautious sound of the crimson woman's voice behind her and turned her head only ninety-degrees, so that she could have a better perception of what Paarthurnax was saying. "I'm not entirely... sure, what yours are now." Falwasi did not move for a long time, the only visible motion across her body the gentle rise and fall of her velvety flanks, and the nearly invisible air coming from her nostrils as she stood in the chilling weather.

Then, she turned around, facing Paarthurnax again. "My intentions will remain the same as they have always been," she said, sotto voce. Falwasi watched her peer closely from her distance, with an ambiguous expression on her face. The decision had been made, and though Falwasi was one to hold grudges, this one she would not keep in her grasp. She might not have agreed with the decision, however she would work with it, because that was the only thing she could do at this point. That didn't mean she would try her absolute hardest to become BFFs with Paarthurnax, but she would treat her as a pack-mate. With respect.

"I don't want to ruin your life here, Paarthurnax. I'm going to give you the same respect I give all our other pack-mates," the tawny woman said, louder this time to be sure the wolfess would not miss anything. "And like you said, my heart is with Swiftcurrent Creek as a whole." Falwasi would not risk banishment, so she would not provoke it, and she didn't want to either. Paarthurnax hadn't done anything to her, after all.

At this, Falwasi turned to walk away back into the night, solo. There was nothing more to be said, and she thought it best if both of the women were to mull their thoughts over quietly, and by themselves. Only time would tell where their relationship was to go.
Messages In This Thread
All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 13, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 17, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - December 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - December 30, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 04, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 10, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Paarthurnax - January 10, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: All I have is all that is gone. - by Falwasi - January 11, 2015, 09:32 AM