I Whisper Into the Night
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
One thing Sen believed was that Malachi had returned to the Glacier, which meant she was free to go off and explore outside of the territory once more. While it was true that she was free to do so, she found herself reluctant to leave so soon. After her encounter with the albino that had made it so she would have to stay in, or close to, Duskfire for awhile, the raven coated woman had realized she'd never spent a lot of time in the territory, nor had she taken the time to explore it when she did return home from her journeys. So, while she could technically go off and explore once again, she didn't. Instead, Sen decided to stay for a while longer, that was she could learn more of the area's layout, and possibly meet whatever members she'd had yet to set her gaze upon.

Once it had been decided, the wolf with the obsidian pelt made her way through the territory, amber eyes aglow in the darkness of the night. It was her time, after all, the place in each day where she felt the most at home. With a dark coat, living on a glacier within the Winter months offered little to no camouflage for her, making her favor the curtain of night all that much more. It offered a cool, airy silence to it, one that was only ever interrupted by the calls and sounds of the night's creatures. Since coming to the Wilds, she found that the silence was often cut through by the words of other wolves. Such a realization made her unsurprised when others approached, meeting her shadowed form within her own element. With those thoughts in mine, Sen continued forward through the icy terrain, not minding it at all. She trailed through the claimed area, looking and sniffing about, working to commit all she saw, and would see, to memory.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 19, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 25, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 28, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 01, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 10, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 15, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 15, 2015, 05:48 PM