Noctisardor Bypass to storm or fire the world must fall
14 Posts
Ooc —
The scent of a wolf drifted towards him, it held a strong Bypass scent. A veteran wolf then, and one he hadn't met yet. Still sniffing among the leaves, he continued doing his healer work until the stranger moved in closer. Then he drew himself up and turned, a gentle smile on his lips and a twinkle in his bright forest green eyes. "Hello to you too, I haven't seen you before, which isn't strange since I'm new," Hjalmar said with a tilt of his head and an amused edge to his words.

"I have a mild case of insomnia so I'm out here collecting herbs. Pack's new healer and warrior at your service..Mr?" Stormfrost bowed briefly and flashed the fellow wolf a grin, hoping the other male could stand a joke. He had met a lot of cold wolves who had no sense of humor in his travels and hoped most of the Bypass wolves were not like that.
Messages In This Thread
to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - January 19, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - January 20, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 04, 2015, 01:54 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 05, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 05, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 10, 2015, 02:11 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 10, 2015, 07:24 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 11, 2015, 03:47 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 06:14 AM