I Whisper Into the Night
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Having been too caught up within her own mind, Sen had not heard the approaching footfalls. She did, however, hear the chuff that sounded. It was quiet, but still managed to break the silence just enough to grab hold of her attention. When she stopped and turned her head, her amber eyes met a multicolored form—one she recognized as the pack's leader, Malachi. It was her first time seeing him since they'd met at the border at the time she'd come to join the pack, but the way he looked was still unmistakable.

After giving a dip of her cranium in greeting, her head tipped to the side. The movement was small, almost unnoticeable small, and seemed strange when combined with the way the woman usually spoke and acted. The dark wolf couldn't help but be mildly curious, though, as to what the alpha might be up to. “Hey,” Sen voiced, giving a vocal greeting in case her physical one had not been seen. “Did something happen that I don't know of? Something big enough to pull you into the night's embrace?” She couldn't imagine that the other was out simply to explore or enjoy the night, as she was, but didn't close her mind off to the possibility entirely.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 19, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 25, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 28, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 01, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 10, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 15, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 15, 2015, 05:48 PM