I Whisper Into the Night
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
He caught the gentle dip of her head, if only because of the up and down movement of her amber eyes. The rest of her was lost to the night, her obsidian pelt blending with the draping shadows and flowing with the darkness as a seamless whole. The tilt of her head was so subtle he did not catch it, but her question was telling enough to make up for the signal of curiosity the man had failed to catch.

He shook his head, a grin cracked upon his face to reassure the innocence of his wandering. "Just seeing what the night has to offer." His eyes lighted upon her and he tried to discern her silhouette in the darkness. Sen, his memory jogged. Though her scent lingered around the territory, sometimes strong and sometimes stale, Malachi had not seen her since the day of her acceptance, and he couldn't stop the flow of relief to see she still walked with Duskfire. Their members had a tendency to come and go like summer leaves, but to see there were some who remained loyal to the Glacier made his confidence grow. Malachi took his turn to let his head fall to the side and he met her with a question equal to her own. "And what pulled you into night's embrace?" Because it was only fair to inquire, and he was hopeful she was simply here to enjoy it as well.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 19, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 25, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 28, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 01, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 10, 2015, 01:58 PM