I Whisper Into the Night
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The raven coated wolf was slightly surprised by his response. She'd always figured the leader would have better things to do than just wander through the night, or have things that they needed to do. It would appear, though, that the judgments she'd held towards leading wolves since a younger age were not true. Or, at least, they weren't true for the male before her.

Then, her question was repeated back to her, causing a small grin to form across her face. “Just out to explore,” Sen answered. “Getting better acquainted with the land, and enjoying the calmness of the night.” She had been enjoying the silence as well, but it didn't matter too much to her that it was now gone. Just as long as the darkness remained and the moon stayed up and glowing, she could care less about the absence of the quietness. Even the day cold grow silent when it wished to, making the trait not very unique to the night alone.

“Do you come out at night often?” Sen inquired suddenly, not worrying over whether or not it'd be considered prying. It was just a question to her, one that served only to register whether or not the wolf was a stranger to the dark or not.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 19, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 25, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 28, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 01, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 10, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 15, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 15, 2015, 05:48 PM