Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
sorry for the delay!!

[size=medium]"Change your ways while you're young"[/size]

[size=small]The cold winds that whirled around the pair of wolves grew stronger by the second, hitting the peppered male’s flank with an increasing force each time. It was truly a shame that his friend could not provide the answer he wanted to hear but it was also a relief that he didn’t get offended by Galileo’s unintentional accusation of speaking lies. It was then that he felt a lighting run across his vertebrae as the very beginnings of a light snow drizzle touched his back.

Instinctively the male recoiled from the cold, unwittingly doing so as Dante reaffirmed the validity of his words while he offered the skeptical male some kind of proof. Galileo, despite being an aspiring Naturalist was not a man that had to see to believe. The fact that he could not feel or touch the sun didn’t make it any less real, just like the fact that Dante assured him the truth didn’t make the male he spoke of any less believable. Perhaps there was a boy who shared his son’s name, or perhaps this was some kind of cruel comedy that life had brought onto him as a way to remind him that not even the years or the distance could clean his sin.

With an expression that neighbored dangerously between the line of pessimism and pure desolation he searched Dante’s colorless eyes with his own. “To find out if my hope is vain?” he asked dipping his head further into the small pool of sorrow he had submerged himself in. Maybe he would now drown.

Suddenly, as if his last wish had been heard by whatever laid in heaven the aged wolf began to feel a growing rumble in the depths of his throat. Quickly he parted his lips to clear out his throat but as his jaws parted he could not emit a sound. His airways had mysteriously clogged with liquid making the man shake and wheeze violently, giving another wild wind the cue to enter the scene.

The force with which the male rumbled made it seem like he was about to collapse. Today age was not a factor. The mixture of cold and exhaustion topped with the great emptiness the lack of proof or answers the conversation had attacked him like a virus. One that perhaps there was no cure for.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Galileo - January 28, 2015, 04:03 PM