Blackfeather Woods Longer days, Longer nights
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Oh yes! Definitely!

Burke's build looked even more like a square tank because of his docked tail. His strong hind legs with the stump marked the end of his body. Followed by the strong frame on top of his long well build legs. Burke often felt like a tank when he walked. His masked face looked up when the white Beta of Black Feather joined him at the caches. Burke himself ate one of the three hares, hence why he only brought two along with him. A respectful bob of his head was his form of a greeting. He had heard that the male recently fathered pups by the priestess herself. Well, there went his own plan.

His icy blue eyes fell on the male, a smirk creeping on his muzzle. "I will tell you the same thing I told Grimnir... 'Leave me be, if you sensitive nose can't handle the scent of your own pack or find another home if you really can't stand the smell'," he spoke, his face looking amused when he spoke. "But I guess that is a highly disrespectful thing to say that to a Beta, right?," he charmingly drawled. His tongue licked over his muzzle. The large grey knew he could use a bath, but he also liked to smell like this. The scent was strong which meant other wolves were notified of his arrival. If they would stay in his path even though the scent warned them, well, then the grey male would make sure they would move away the next time they would smell him.

"I do not have trouble with the scent. I will adopt it as my own since I will not let those swamps stop me from where I want to go,' he pointed out with some arrogance, like the swamps were actually some wolf that was lower than him and needed to be put into place. Burke was determined with everything he put his mind to.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 28, 2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 29, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 30, 2015, 04:05 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 03, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 03, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 05, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 06, 2015, 03:14 AM