and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party]
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium]Nakai watched the exchange with rampant curiosity though he tried his damnedest to contain it. He was a stoic individual and proud to be hard to confuse, but the more he heard the tongue of his Ankyran family spoken, the more he yearned to know it. He made a mental note to ask Aella for help in this matter; of all the sisters, he reckoned that she was least likely to turn him away.
All the while he remained frozen still, head held high in anticipation. The tension in their ranks was almost palpable and from what Caiaphas had divulged, he was certain that bloodshed was ahead. He didn't mind such violence, he was a soldier, a lieutenant first an foremost. It was the size of his pack that caused a small frown to grace his otherwise confident and calm features. They were few in number and the recent additions to the pack had caused quite some unrest in their ranks. Where they had been minuscule when he had first joined the ranks of the pack, they were now bigger in numbers, the sirens outnumbering the consorts almost two to one. He knew that the amazonians were fierce and not to be underestimated but still, the pack remained small and that in itself was worrisome.
He banished the thoughts with a low gruff to himself, reminding him that strength lay not in numbers but in tactics and perseverance.
Every muscle was tensed and ready to follow orders and it was with an almost imploringly intense gaze, that Nakai watched his superiors, eager to launch into the fray and bring home the lost pup.
"Pardon my rudeness and my inappropriate forwardness, My Queen, Commander, but every second we wait, the further Larus will be taken from here. The sooner you issue a plan, the sooner the pup will be home and the perpetrators punished."
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party] - by Nakai - January 30, 2015, 05:50 AM