Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please)
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye felt stupid. In confronting Blue Willow, she had forgotten to give her her name! "Pardon my stupidity, Blue Willow; I am Hawkeye, Alpha here, thought I am sure you figured that part out."

Looking around before they set out, Hawkeye took a deep breath in and then let it slowly out. "Okay, so caches. I will take you to the nearest one first. We can also head toward where the den in located, so you'll have lots of time to tell me stories." Hawkeye smiled. She was in a good mood now, and hoped that these family stories would make the journey through her lands more fun.
Messages In This Thread
I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 12:51 PM