Noctisardor Bypass to storm or fire the world must fall
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Sorry for the wait @Hjalmar

. The white wolf seemed to notice him, as he turned he head to greet the tawny male. He said something about being new, which Flash was not surprised of. If Flash hadn't meet him, he was probably new. He was pretty familiar with all the old wolves. A pang hit him as he remembered his first friend in the pack, Farkas. Flash had scented his scent trail that lead out of Noctisador Bypass. He would go find the dark male, but he didn't have him.

"I have a mild case of insomnia so I'm out here collecting herbs. Pack's new healer and warrior at your service..Mr?"s Spiritfire. Flash SpiritfireThe roman barked. And you are.... He continued, asking the white male's name in return. The white male reminded him of Farkas (OOC:I wonder why). He rememebred how they met, they had asked each other's last names too.

Messages In This Thread
to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - January 19, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - January 20, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 04, 2015, 01:54 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 05, 2015, 04:28 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 05, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 10, 2015, 02:11 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 10, 2015, 07:24 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Hjalmar - February 11, 2015, 03:47 AM
RE: to storm or fire the world must fall - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 06:14 AM