Silvertip Mountain Echoes of those before
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
I don't mind, but the catfight thread is predated and this one is not, I think.

She watched as the female said about how the cave would make a lovely den. "Yes, I bet it will" Bindi answered, and was about to add a sly comment about it not being Tempest den but her own, when she was cut of by a question. The female asked if she was another one of Fitz recruits. "Yes I am, and I'm guessing you are too" she asked curiously, remembering that was her whole reasoning for coming up here.

It was then she was greeted by yet another female, Raissa. She bobbled her head it a polite manner to greet her, but quickly turned her focus back to the strange female, as she had nothing to say to the tri-colored wolfess. With focus back on the new female, she listened closely in hopes she would learn her name.

With her luck she learned the her name was Tempest, and that she was attacked. Curse you kind side of me the obsidian female mentally yelled at herself. It was in Bindi's nature to help/be kind to injured and young wolves, and she already knew she was going to let Tempest have the cave. She then let out a chuckle when Tempest said that Raissa was lucky if she was close to Fitz. "Ohh... she's close, but who knows for how long" she teased, before looking outside the cave and admiring the view.
Messages In This Thread
Echoes of those before - by Tempest - February 05, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Bindi - February 05, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Tempest - February 05, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Bindi - February 05, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Tempest - February 05, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Bindi - February 05, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Tempest - February 05, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Echoes of those before - by Bindi - February 05, 2015, 10:55 PM