Sheepeater Cliff i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
im sorry love :/ so slow! *stomps on every timeline imaginable*
Sorry if it is iffy quality! Needed to get something posted here ^^

Dante wasn't the type to raise false hopes, but nor did he often wallow in complete pessimism. "Perhaps, or perhaps to find what you have been looking for has been here all along." It was a shot in the dark, but at least it was a shot. Even if this man was Finn's father, there was no guarentee Finn would react favorably to a reunion. Still, at least Galileo would know and could put that chapter to rest. Work on repairing a relationship rather than wishing one could be found and regretting the past.

Dante's concern turned swiftly to alarm when Galileo seemed to have an attack of sort, wheezing and shaking. "Hey, you alright?" He asked, forgetting in his fear that he would likely not be able to respond. He was useless, without any idea of how to help. "Hey, if you can make it to the Plateau, we have a healer." It was all he could offer, for his first aid knowledge extended to flesh wounds, and even then it wasn't great.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife - by Dante RIP - February 06, 2015, 10:15 AM