Blacktail Deer Plateau Business Dog
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
So many questions came tumbling from Valtyr's lips. Thankfully, Saena could answer the majority of them and was happy to take them one at a time. She thought nothing of his blunder, assuming it was just a slip of the tongue. Besides, no one wanted to hear about Saena's real parents. Both of them had been nobodies in a way, although with Pied it was the result of a very premature death, and she aspired to be much greater.

"This pack has been here for a really long time," Saena began. She almost said "forever" but realized that, even though she couldn't fathom its true longevity, it can't have been quite that long. "It was founded by my mom, Hawkeye. My dad wasn't a founder but he was an Alpha for a long time." Her tone was harder when she spoke of them. "So no, Dante wasn't always a leader. And yes, Pura and I were both born here and grew up here.

I left for a little while to deal with some stuff, so I'm not sure what all happened. From what I understand, Hawkeye left shortly before I did. At that time, Blue Willow was an Alpha, until my dad's new mate showed up,"
and here she paused, both for breath and to keep her acidic hatred of Fox from her tongue. "Aunt Willow let his mate become the Alpha, but that wasn't good enough for her... so she convinced my dad and a few others to leave. That's why Dante is the Alpha now."

As for where she'd gone, "I stayed in a canyon when I was away. It was beautiful, but this is my real home."
Messages In This Thread
Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 14, 2015, 03:02 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 14, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 18, 2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 20, 2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - January 26, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - January 29, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - February 06, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 09, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Business Dog - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Business Dog - by Valtyr RIP - February 12, 2015, 12:11 AM