Sequoia Coast give me no reprieve
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
i feel like all my replies thus so far have been awkward as fuck haha. whoops @ everyone ever that i have threads with.

This particular side of Caiaphas was a bit new, he decided. Before, she had seemed so haphazard that he hadn't known what to make of her. The personality that shone now was different somehow, but not something he didn't disagree with. Whether or not there was something sinister lurking between the lines of her own wording though, he couldn't decide.

"She's learning," he said at first, realizing how that sounded more like a defense on his part. But it didn't make it any less true. She was arrogant, which was something Mordecai had hoped he had begun to steer her away from. It had seemed that way for a time, but old habits died hard. "But I suppose time will tell if she keeps the Spine beneath her control." After all, he added to himself, he had wrenched it away from her.

The question that came following that though was a welcome steer away from Cara, however. This one, he offered a bit of a pause to, seeming wistful. Mordecai honestly hadn't made much of a plan. His return to the Wilds had been rather unplanned but so far, a welcome sight. His attachment to the region was far from severed in spite of no longer feeling anything towards the Spine. "I haven't decided, to be honest. I didn't expect to be returning here any time soon, but there's much of this place I haven't explored." His smile returned softly. "And I suppose there was company I found I would miss. How have you been? Your pack doing well?"

mordecai reminds me of a pair of shoes i haven't worn for a while, i put them on and i'm all OH THESE ARE WEIRD FEELING
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 08, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 09, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 09, 2015, 05:50 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 09, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Mordecai - February 13, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: give me no reprieve - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:27 PM