Ouroboros Spine i'm here to collect your hearts
44 Posts
Ooc —
<style type="text/css">.wyvern {margin:auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .wyvern q {color:#43b3ae; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .wyvern p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Indeed, she knew they often cruised on similar wavelengths, so she was nodding along to his words in no time. His answer covered everything it needed to, so it was up to her to provide any relevant details. Basically the opposite of a mountain, she added with a little smirk, as hollow did tend to imply. Their homeland had been cozy: a lowland dotted in forest with a crisp view of the stars. By the time they had come along, their parents' claim had been unquestionable.. and quite comfortable. Without a doubt, a picturesque place for nurturing capable little Ostregas like themselves.

Wyvern wasn't sure how much Cara would want to know about the place, so kept it brief. Although.. it wasn't going to take much prompting to get her to share a bit more. It just did not seem right, here in a conversation steering towards the Spine's beauty.

The yearling alpha then went on to bait Wyvern's interest in seeing out the springtime here. Without a plan, she was not quick to attach too thoroughly. But so far, the Spine was appealing to her in just the right ways for where she stood in life.

I've met Alusia, she replied after glancing to her brother, wondering if Sitri was the male she smelled around occasionally with a more prominent scent than some others (not counting Kaname, of course). Wyvern had assumed that a good chunk of the Spine's membership had joined right around the time they had, give or take a handful of days.. so it was taking her time to familiarize herself with even their scents scattered around here and there. This also allowed her more confidence to establish her own presence among them.. without the looming intimidation of too many perfectly established wolves above her, it just came easier.

Messages In This Thread
i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 28, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - January 28, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - January 29, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 31, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 02, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 04, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 10, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 14, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 15, 2015, 11:29 AM