I Whisper Into the Night
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The day could be just as dangerous, but sometimes it could often be even more so. To Sen, the night offered covered, as her pelt could easily take shelter within it's shadows, but the day was never so kind as to offer such a feat. The sun was a cruel king, and the Winter only encouraged that cruelty. He would take away his warmth in favor of the Winter's coldness, but would continue to shine his light upon everything. It was always so bright when it reflected off the snow, and the combination made a wolf like her stick out to the world like a sore thumb. It was an unfair thing, but also something that couldn't be changed. “The day can be especially dangerous at times, more so than the night on occasion.”

Her head nodded in agreement to the male's words, finding he understood both her words and unspoken thoughts. It was a pleasant thing to realize, though odd as well. “Or find those who enjoy the night like yourself,” Sen added, a smile slipping into her features. If she could ever enjoy only one thing, she would continue to love finding those who have things in common with herself. It was a feeling that couldn't be beat, knowing that there were others who enjoyed similar things. Her brow furrowed when she heard his question, though, and shook her head. Realizing that might not be the best thing to do in the darkness, her mouth opened. “I haven't, yet,” she informed him. “I would love to see it, though. I'm sure it does look pretty nice.”
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 19, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 25, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - January 28, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 01, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:22 AM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 10, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Malachi - February 15, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: I Whisper Into the Night - by Sen - February 15, 2015, 05:48 PM