Ouroboros Spine i'm here to collect your hearts
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
so so so so so sorry for the delay
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]Without much detail, it was again the male that parted his mouth to answer, giving the Queen a name that she could not recognize, but with was dilligently stored in the back of her mind. Sterren Hollow. Taking interest for another's buisness, especially their past, was something Cara had never excelled at but with the resolution of becoming a better Queen -- and a better everything really -- latent in her mind she at least tried to ask more questions to the new comers.
Not only then she could classify the wolves in her ranks between those who showed to be promising and those who were deranged.
This she did with no shame, for she thought that as Queen, she had every right to nitpick and judge the wolves that came at her doorstep, as she pleased.

And wasn't this true?
Didn't she hold the right to decide who she wanted to become part of her elitist group? Of her future family?
Yes, she did -- according to the irrefutable rulebook she lived by, she did.

With a soft purr of what could only be described as acceptance the prideful yearling gave each of the Ostrega siblings a pleasant smile as they listed the single --yet remarkably favored--wolves they had each met. "Sitri has been here for a looong time... He's one of my most trusted wolves." he barked, addressing Lotan first with a gentle dip of her nose. Despite the initial jealousy she had felt towards his closeness with Jinx at the time, he had then proved to be an invaluable piece of the Spine. Not only for his corageous actions, but too because of the gentleness of his heart -- one that only she had been able to see. But even then, that sole glimpse of his kindness she had perceived under the cold winds she knew he was one of the most priced subordinates, friends, she had.
And that, for the skittish female that was Cara, was a lot to say.

"He was in the Spine, Silvertip formerly, longer than I was actually" she admitted with a soft nostalgic sigh that faded into the wintery atmosphere as quick as it appeared. Then, with her ears twisting delicately to shake off specks of white that had fallen onto her crown she turned to the female. From Alusia, despite not having as much to say as for the scarred Gamma, she also had praise to give. During their one and only encounter, the Arctic female had managed to woo the Queen with her fierce loyalty and sincere (from what she had percieved) desires to really integrate to the Ouroboros Spine's family.
"Alusia -- she's promising, very." she declared, suddenly deciding that the short sentence summarized to perfection her thoughts about her.
Concise, yet meaningful.

"Am I wrong to assume you have any trades in mind?" she then asked, her voice trying not to sound as if it were urging them to answer right there and there. She was just curious; and as her knew 'get to know your subordinates' policy demanded she neede to get the questionaire going.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 28, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - January 28, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - January 29, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - January 31, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 02, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 04, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Lotan - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Wyvern - February 10, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: i'm here to collect your hearts - by Cara - February 14, 2015, 09:20 PM