Great Bear Wilderness Deep at night within the woods
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small] @Mara somewhere near the borders, but not on them. sorry for the delay.[/size]

It was with renewed vigor, and fervor that Sitri traversed the borders. He tore up the ground, like the monster he was. Hulking muscles upon stiff neck, and bristled hairs. Large paws taking up the ground beneath him. Mara, the traitor though he had never met her, she had been coming back to the pack. He had heard the rumors of it. She had even tried to sway, their own against each other. If he had half the chance, he'd kill her. He wondered if she would be afraid, or if she would take it bravely.

She may even best him, who really knew. He stood still, muscle bound body held tightly, red eyes gleaming. The saliva and bloody copse that was usually visible hanging in strands down his muzzle. He licked his lips, the white tips of his fangs gleaming in the waning light. It was darkness falling, and he was at home among it's shadows.
Messages In This Thread
Deep at night within the woods - by Sitri - February 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Deep at night within the woods - by Mara - February 19, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Deep at night within the woods - by Sitri - February 23, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Deep at night within the woods - by Mara - February 26, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Deep at night within the woods - by Sitri - February 28, 2015, 01:41 PM