Ravensblood Forest I worship like a dog
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —

It was another day of searching for something to entertain the cubs with, a task Saena set herself to at least once a week. Most of the time, the well-meaning Delta came up empty-handed, but she had a good feeling about today. She was following the river toward Ravensblood Forest, feeling a strange pull to visit the evergreen forest that bordered the flatlands from the coast, as though something were drawing her there.

It turned out her occasional companion, the ghostly bear cub that only she could see, was waiting for her just beyond the forest's edge. It regarded her with cool blue eyes as she approached. Unlike all those months ago, when Saena first lied to Lasher about her ghost problem, the female found nothing to fear from the spectral bear cub, who was much taller than she now. That a bear cub could grow while it was a ghost was ludicrous, of course, but she sometimes suspected it was more than just a random ghost.

It watched her for a time, standing opposite her in the trees, then turned as though to lead her somewhere. Curious, Saena followed it, wondering what it had found for Blue Willow's children, or for herself.
Messages In This Thread
I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 19, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 19, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 25, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 26, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 26, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 26, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 26, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - March 08, 2015, 06:36 PM