Ravensblood Forest I worship like a dog
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
When the injured mutant began to rise, she took a quick step back. Part of her screamed to run as she remembered the way Warthog had charged without a second thought, but another part of her wanted to stay and make this creature pay for Honey Badger's pain. It wasn't right; Saena barely knew the other girl, yet she'd attached so much emotional significance to her body that it nearly made her insane to even think about it.

It made her judge this creature without any evidence of his involvement whatsoever, simply because he didn't look like a wolf, and because she believed no real wolf could commit such a heinous act.

"You ate my friend," Saena accused in a shaky voice as her whole body trembled. The tips of her ears quivered the hardest with the effort of keeping them angrily upright; she so wanted to throw them down across her skull and roar at him, but she wasn't nearly intimidating enough. "You ate her innards and left her at the edge of my home," repeated the Blacktail with an expression that darkened with every second that ticked by.

"What do you have to say for yourself, you sick fuck?"
Messages In This Thread
I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 19, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 19, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 19, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 25, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 26, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 26, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Saēna - February 26, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: I worship like a dog - by Dogmeat Sr - February 26, 2015, 09:49 PM