Redhawk Caldera All my used liquor bottles are on display
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood looked back at Finley, trying to coax her wordlessly to join him in the entrance of the den. He could feel the anxiety and excitement radiating off of her in equal parts, and he couldn't help but smile. "Come on," he encouraged quietly, his tail thumping the ground behind him. As this exchange took place, little Wildfire yelped, eliminated, and then was deposited next to her brother.

The Beta male turned back to face the pups just in time to see Wildfire kick poor Nightjar and then holler in his ear. He winced, his sympathy evident as he shifted his gaze briefly back to Fox and Peregrine. Already, the hours-old children were a handful -- they caused a lot more commotion than he had expected.

The male pup curled up, seemingly trying to get away from his sister, and Elwood reached out to nudge him gently with the tip of his nose. He wasn't quite sure what to do with himself -- neither Peregrine nor Fox appeared to be alarmed, but maybe Finley's unease was rubbing off on him.
Messages In This Thread
All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 22, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 22, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Nightjar - February 23, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Elwood - February 23, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Raven - February 24, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Finley - February 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: All my used liquor bottles are on display - by Wildfire - February 26, 2015, 03:35 PM