Redhawk Caldera There are foxes on my sockses
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
His sandy firstborn stole his attention then. He was wriggling in this direction. Peregrine wanted to reach out and encourage the boy, yet instead he just held still and let him come. Watching the little meatball's movements brought a smile to his face. Although he very much considered Pura his child, this squeaky little runt was his first biological son. And he was Fox's first child altogether. That thought made him realize he wanted her to name this one.

"Howdy," the Alpha male rumbled when the puppy booped his side. At last, he bent down to nuzzle that tiny head and gently lick that wrinkly face. He didn't say much else. Peregrine couldn't remember whether he'd spoken much to his first batch of babies but he just didn't feel compelled to babble at these guys. He loved them with every fiber of his being but they were as deaf as turds, so he would save his breath for when they could hear. Then, Peregrine would probably never shut up, as he intended to be the most doting and involved father there ever was. He would make no mistakes this time around... well, as few as he could manage, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
There are foxes on my sockses - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: There are foxes on my sockses - by RIP Derp - February 23, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: There are foxes on my sockses - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 24, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: There are foxes on my sockses - by Nightjar - February 24, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: There are foxes on my sockses - by RIP Derp - February 27, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: There are foxes on my sockses - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 27, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: There are foxes on my sockses - by Nightjar - March 01, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: There are foxes on my sockses - by RIP Derp - March 07, 2015, 06:36 PM
RE: There are foxes on my sockses - by Nightjar - March 08, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: There are foxes on my sockses - by RIP Derp - March 23, 2015, 12:59 PM