Let my thoughts surround me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
If he earns his keep. The phrase looped over, and over in Reek's head. Introductions last night were... less than ideal. The not so welcome welcoming committee may have let him stay, but in no way, shape, or form did Reek feel welcome among the women's ranks.

If he earns his keep. Reek walked through the sequoias with the intent of making himself useful. The trees loomed high above him, creating a dense canopy. Winter was drawing to a close, but still, few plants grew... and the medicinal ones were hard to come by. Most of the plants laid dormant due to the cold. The search seemed useless, but Reek still scanned the dirt, looking for the smallest signs of life.

It was no use. Reek collapsed at the base of a giant sequoia tree in defeat. How was he supposed to prove himself to a pack when there's nothing he can do? The beach was close, at least he had that. He could hear the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. He sat and listened for a while... blocking out the rest of the world and his troubles.

The wind shifted, carrying with it a familiar smell. One he smelled for the first time the night before. The ginger wolf with hints of black sat at a sequoia not far from his.

"Excuse me," he smirked as he approached the she wolf. "I don't believe I got your name last night. I just wanted to thank you, for, you know... bringing me back."
Messages In This Thread
Let my thoughts surround me - by Wynter Wolf - February 26, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Reek - February 26, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Wynter Wolf - February 26, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Reek - February 26, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Wynter Wolf - February 26, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Reek - February 26, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Wynter Wolf - February 26, 2015, 10:38 PM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Reek - February 26, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Wynter Wolf - February 27, 2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Reek - February 27, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: Let my thoughts surround me - by Wynter Wolf - February 27, 2015, 03:40 PM