Blacktail Deer Plateau A little warmer weather makes the heart grow
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'll go ahead and fade with this post. And Ax can tag along if he wants I like him he's a sweet guy must do threads in the future. Though my girl doesn't shut up :)

Blue Willow smiled "Oh really it's no bother. I like helping others very much. She listened to him talking and a small smile came across her face at his healthier sounding voice. "You sound a lot better. She leaned forward and pressed gently onto his chest. "Does that still hurt? or does your chest feel a little bit better? Try not to chew to much more on the vetch, but you can have a little more if you need it.

She chuckled and said "Not everyone can be good at stories, my father was a wonderful storyteller, but his was colored by a long life and a much lived one. My mother was more shy and quiet she was the one that knew the most about herbs and she had a healing touch.

She smiled again and said "thank you. You look like you are not going to have an adverse effects from the herbs. So now I think I will go look for some of those herbs I need, hopefully i can find a few it is still rather cold to be hunting herbs. You sir need to rest I don' t want you moving or going anywhere, you should stay here for a few days, a little rest goes a long way in healing the body. She stood swiftly and with one last look behind her to make sure he was going to stay she trotted off in search of some herbs if she could find some.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A little warmer weather makes the heart grow - by Blue Willow - February 11, 2014, 09:38 PM