The Heartwood The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home
6 Posts
Ooc — Rush
ooc: Muirgen is a cool, unique character. ^_^

ic:

The prenatal spring had yet to coax many bird species back to the Wilds. A rude blackbird cawed loudly nearby, disrupting the brief silence between the two, before the girl turned her attention from her water to the old man. The child's nervous energy radiated beyond the gap between them, and her wary demeanor struck the hunter like a slap in the face. Realizing how long it had been since his last interaction with someone else, Dagger found the fluidity in his own stiffened body, and tried to relax himself as the pale girl did. Curiosity over her prized pelt had driven a surprising hunger to shine in his canary eyes. Accidentally, he'd hoped.

Shaking his silvered tawny head back and forth, the older loner allowed a softness to his words and features that a father used instinctively. Though it had been many years since his own children had been this young. Nahh..like you said. I'm not ready for these chilly waters just yet. Unless there's a nice, fat fish in there. He smirked for a minute, then circled a bit past the dappled jouvenile to peer into the water. The face reflected was distorted, appropriately, and reminded him he hadn't bothered to clean the rabbit's blood from his handsome face.

Blinking, not surprised by his own lack of caring, Dagger Oathbone made a half hearted attempt to paw and lick at his face in a quick wash. A small success. Lean, feathered legs carried him closer to the girl and her prize, a sharp dark nose wriggling busily as he sniffed, interested by the stranger. Plume of a tail waved easily behind his dark saddled body. That's a great prize you've got there. The loner's eyes shone with interest as they indicated the strange fur she guarded so well. A rust ear shot backwards awkwardly as he asked- It's not from these waters..what is it?
Messages In This Thread
The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Dagger - March 04, 2015, 08:39 PM