Sequoia Coast crashing into the ground as we all fall from grace
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
I couldn't resist! Let me know if you want me to change anything!

Bindi had been admiring the beautiful sea, from the mountain's peak, and today she set off to discover what the great ocean had to offer. She liked being near the water, it was so peaceful and calm, but the air did bother her here. She continued to walk along the shoreline when she spotted something up ahead. At first she thought it was a wolf, and ran to go help it or see if it was injured but then she saw the true identity of the creature.

One of those filthy pathetic muts that threatened her home. A low growl escaped her, and her golden eyes fixed on the wolf like creature's throat. She wondered if the mut was already dead, and trotted closer to get a better look at the creature. She remembered that this was the leader of that group of muts, and Bindi's hatred only grew. She had no idea if the creature was alive or not, but she went up to one of his hind legs and sinked her teeth into it. If he was alive he couldn't escape now, there was nothing left for him but death.
Messages In This Thread
RE: crashing into the ground as we all fall from grace - by Bindi - March 07, 2015, 09:55 PM