Blacktail Deer Plateau New Beginnings
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow tilted her head as he spoke. She had to smile softly as he relaxed, she liked others to be relaxed around her. It helped her be relaxed as well. If other's were not relaxed it made her uncomfortable. She frowned at his off hand way of saying others were not nice to him. Her hackles rose slightly, but not in anger to him. "That's awful Kuno, we should not treat others based on how they look, but rather how they present themselves and how their hearts our. Urgh it makes me so angry when others are senselessly rude.

She was still furious at the fact that others treated him so badly, but she did return his smile and tried very hard to calm down now that her ire was up on his account. She did not know the male wanted a friend in her, but she would be his friend if that was what he wanted, she wanted friends as well.

Blue Willow stopped moving for a moment and sat down as she thought about his question and how to best answer it without sounding a little callous. "I love my family and my parents. They were older when they had me and I have two other brothers besides. We have traveled all my life, our livelihood depended on it, we traded our stories and our medicine for a warm den and food. We could hunt though there were only three of us so it was rather hard to hunt large game so we just depended on other packs. I tired of that, though it was the hardest thing i've ever done I left my parents to settle into my own forever home. She blinked again and shuffled he rfeet shyly she hoped he wouldn't think she was a horrible daughter for leaving her elderly parents. She had begged them to come with her to settle down finally they refused.
Messages In This Thread
New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 28, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - January 30, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - January 30, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Kuno - February 13, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: New Beginnings - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2014, 08:47 PM