Ouroboros Spine I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
omggg i hope your feeling better *sends love*

[size=small]Under the cold gaze of the Queen, the young male roared his hatred, a promise of vengeance, into the sky. His voice, no longer carrying the innocence of a child, made the pale Queen's ears turn in surprise. Had his mistake, and her unforgiving heart birthed his devotion? Or had these feeling of hatred towards the lying whore that was Mara, bloomed on their own after the revelation of the atrocities she had done towards the Spine, and particularly its Queen? 
Truly,it didn't even matter.
Finally, and again, one of her wolves had been stripped off the blinding curtain Mara's feigned friendliness placed upon their eyes .

While Cara never sought to force her hatred towards the bitch onto her subordinates (or not conciously at least), she did expect each and every one of them to stand by her when, and if, the time of a battle ever came. But now that both her good friend, Alusia, and now Gaiban had had the truth of the bitch's intentions dawn on them, the fierceness with which they would fight became not only greater, but also more pure

The Queen listened in silence to the proclamations of the boy, her slim ears suddenly swinging forward as he gave the reasoning that it would be Mara's death what would win him love and appreciation. "You don't need to kill to be loved" , she interjected, her eyes suddenly softening and her mind wondering if that was the mentality that awaited her children in case she decided to give Kaname free reign to teach them his murderous ways.

"You need to prove yourself to me Gaiban, but not by leaving like that.", she began, trying to keep her tone stale of any particular emotion. While her heart mind screamed that she let him go and rip her enemy apart for her, her heart, her soon to be maternal-heart, pleaded for her not to send the child into an early grave."The fact you'd kill for me honors me, Gaiban. Your devotion is pure", she went on, her nose lightly dipping to show him, for the fist time since his slip up, genuine appreciation.

"But as your Alpha, I cannot let you go. Not alone."she urged, her eyes blinking solemnly as she tried to reason with him -- something she wished someone would have done for her before she threw herself down the abyss of stupidity that had marked her early months of her adolescence and early adulthood.

"Earn your title as Warrior and prepare yourself, then, I won't stop you" she ended, her tail swishing behind her to mark the ending of her speech and her ears pricking to catch any words he might have for her next.
Hopefully, the words she had said had had not gone in one ear and out the other.
Hopefully, Gaiban wouldn't fall victim to the same teenage idiocy she had.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 15, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 15, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 17, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 17, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - February 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Gaiban - February 22, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: I've Got A Feeling Now, My Heart Is Frozen - by Cara - March 15, 2015, 07:34 PM