Duskfire Glacier The king in I died [post-raid gathering]
<b><i><u>WARNING:</b></i></u> Foul Language Used In Threads!!
9 Posts
Ooc — Rachel H
They had successfully protected the boarders this time, but that doesn't mean those wolves that attacked won't come back. Bassilth feared this most, but at the moment she had other problems to deal with. After the attack had ended, the pale female went to her den, and gathered as many herbs she could carry ready to search fr any wolf who needed medical attention. However is seemed that Bassilth would not have to go searching for her pack mates, but instead they would come to her. Tuwawi had summoned the wolves who stood by her in the attack, and the pale female instantly went to see if her alpha was ok. 

In her mouth she carried several herbs, and ran as fast as she could go. When arriving at the place Tuwawi called for her, there was both her alpha and a dead body. Bassilth only took a glimpse at the young wolf's body before turning her head away, and making sure she didn't look at the body again. The pale female didn't like seeing death, and so she tries her best to prevent it. She sat and dropped the herbs on the ground, and faced her leader, giving a bow to show respect. Bassillth herself was injured with new wounds and knew some would scar and others wouldn't, but for now she wanted to focus on healing her packmates and help herself later. She waited for others to join in this important meeting, and hoped no one was seriously injured. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: The king in I died [post-raid gathering] - by Bassilth - March 15, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: The king in I died [post-raid gathering] - by Sen - March 16, 2015, 08:34 AM