send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
<font size=0><font face=verdana><font color=black><strong>WHY TRUST A SHARK</font></strong>
53 Posts
Ooc —
It took very little time for the Duskfire wolves to show their faces, like bugs out of the woodwork. She had very little time to assess much of anything; first her eyes fled to find her twin, and as she found her, the youth moved to dash in her direction to protect. But she was intercepted first by body, and then a flurry of teeth. The silver girl was quick to withdraw, her shoulder bleeding but not rendered useless as the rest of her time was spent winding the other, snapping halfheartedly at areas she saw to be open and never certain if it was her own blood she tasted or the others. For the duration of the fight, she was successful in evading attacks. She was defensive throughout, and kept herself away from the bulk of the Amazon.

In no time she heard Caiaphas call, and she turned tail quick and fast. She saw a silver wolf fall and let out a shriek, her eyes specifically looking for Nesaea—and she saw the fire-wolf, and nearly went for the woman herself, but what use would that do, how would her death avenge her sisters...?—and ran home... only then noting that Nesaea was alive, was well, was there. But then, who of them had fallen? She could not think, she was so tired.
Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Leucothoë - March 16, 2015, 10:09 AM