Shy Deer Steppes Down east
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Or, you know, the deer could choose a third option instead, taking off before either of the first two were chosen.  C'est la vie.  Were Peregrine not there Colt definitely would have followed, the joy of a run and the (surely impossible) challenge of catching up too much to bear.  Instead, he slowed to a stop before him.

Peregrine's posture didn't bother him one bit, since the way he saw it, there was no need for posturing here.  No territory to guard, no food to steal, and definitely no reason to fight.  Unless of course he wanted to.  That could be interesting, even if the Blackthorn could tell just from looking at Peregrine's size that it would likely not go his way.

Eyes alert and interested, he fell to his haunches in a non-threatening way, gaze flicking to watch the last of the deer disappear before addressing the word that had left the other's lips... One that surprised him for a brief moment, before he recovered and came to an assumption as to why one would know that name.  "Nope.  Why, you think I look like a Finley? I'd take myself more as a Phil or Phinneus personally.  No offense."  Ok, maybe not the best of responses, but he wasn't expecting to run into someone who knew his sister before he left this place far behind him.  "I don't know if I should be flattered or not, you mistaking me for my sister."  Yep, family. Get that out of the way right off the bat.  He had no reason to hide his presence here from her, though.  He knew she likely would be avoiding him just as avidly.
Messages In This Thread
Down east - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 16, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Down east - by Colt RIP - July 17, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Down east - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 17, 2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Down east - by Colt RIP - July 17, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Down east - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 17, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Down east - by Colt RIP - July 17, 2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Down east - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 18, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: Down east - by Colt RIP - July 19, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: Down east - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 20, 2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Down east - by Colt RIP - July 20, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Down east - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 20, 2015, 10:55 AM