Shy Deer Steppes the demons follow me
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He thought that if he broke away from the confines of the Wood, the voices would leave. He slipped away unseen and headed for the sandy Steppes. The whole time he traveled, there was still the giggles and hisses of the voices. There was no escape.

As he stopped in the sandy enviorment, the voices became louder. A small whine escaped him. They hurt his ears and made his body shake with fear. You'll never escape, they chanted. We'll make everyone that loves hate you, they hummed. Leo lay on the ground, eyes shut and on the verge of crying again. His young mind couldn't handle this. He was confused to why the wolves around him could not hear the voices. They were so loud, how did they fall deaf to other's ears? He curled up in a ball, shivering from the continuous calls. He was ready to go home now. He wanted to be with Peridot and Baldur.

The little lion forced himself to stand, trying to stop his body from shaking. Everytime he took a step, he felt weak. His head pounded from the chants of the voices. He should have stayed in the woods. It was clear now that everywhere he went, the demons would follow.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 14, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 14, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 14, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 15, 2015, 12:15 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 15, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 15, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 15, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 15, 2015, 12:54 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by RIP Leo - October 15, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: the demons follow me - by Aasivak - October 15, 2015, 01:24 AM