Firestone Hot Springs Not the kid you think I am
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
Np :)

He was glad to hear that she would help, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't bring himself to move. But that didn't matter to much, for the female picked him up by the scruff to bring tim to a hotspring. It didn't hurt to much, but he wasn't a fan of being picked up. But for now he was just glad he wasn't left to face mother nature's wrath. 

The water came as a shock to him. Grey optics widened with fear. He didn't know what to make of this, for he had never been in water at all. And the fact that the female told him something may hurt, it made the fear grow. What was she going to do exactly? When Asterr ran water and tongue over his scars, a stinging pain came with it. A soft whimper rose from his throat and he shut his eyes, trying to ignore the stinging pain. How was this going to help?

It only became worse as the female started to peel the scabs away. He gritted his teeth, trying his hardest not to move in the process. It still didn't stop him from wiggling a bit though. The process was painful, but not as painful as the wolf who did this to him. He'd rather do this a million times than face that monster again.

When the female finished, she pushed him closer to the edge of the pool. Leo sat there and looked up at the obsedian female with a thankful stare. He could say he felt a little better, but not alot. He did a small nod when the female asked if he needed something. "Hungry," he muttered, trying his best to speak a little louder.
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 18, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 18, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 20, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 21, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by RIP Leo - October 21, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Not the kid you think I am - by Asterr - October 21, 2015, 07:21 PM