Moonspear as my dreams are falling apart
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
>)

In the days since his promotion, Floki had spent more time with Charon. He shadowed his brother around Moonspear, listening to any advice that the Alpha was willing to give him. So far, it didn't seem like being Beta would be all that difficult -- with two confident and competent leaders like Charon and Amekaze, Floki found that his main job was to act as their second-in-command. Anything they needed him to do, he was happy to oblige.

This, of course, meant that his outriding had fallen to the wayside for the time being. He missed the freedom of roving the wilds, but knew that it was important that he focus on the new job that had been bestowed upon him. As soon as he felt able to, however, he wanted to take a trip with Wildfire. She, of course, had been supportive of the shift in hierarchy -- but strangely enough, Floki hadn't seen hide nor hair of Tevinter. He, too, had ascended into the adult ranks, and it didn't even occur to the new Beta that his twin would be unhappy with the way things had played out.

It was easy enough to track Tevinter once the sun went down. Floki knew that he was more active in the dark due to his visual impairment. He followed his brother's scent into the upper reaches of the mountain, until he spotted a flash of silver in the moonlight. "Tev," Floki called as he rounded a bend in the path, careful as he placed his paws near the edge.
Messages In This Thread
as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 05, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 11, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 12, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 14, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 14, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 20, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Kjalarr - January 27, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: as my dreams are falling apart - by Floki - January 27, 2016, 10:01 PM