Emberflame Ridge I'm not alive if I'm lonely
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Private 
@Asterr @Indigo I assume Asterr and Jolon were exploring a little beyond the borders, tell me if this is not okay though! :)

It was a rather beautiful winter day when Jolon decided to explore. What was even better was that the bright spirit, Asterr, tagged along with him. He watched as little snowflakes, all unique in their own way, fell down upon them from the sky above. It was cold but Jolon didn't care one bit. As long as they were moving, every kind of weather would be fine. He sometimes looked back to get a glance of the petite girl, her raven coat now covered with little snowflakes resembling sugar on a chocolate cookie. He wondered if the life of a to-be tribe leader was doing her well. She certainly seemed proud of what she had achieved and Jolon was happy for her, especially when she carried a warm smile on her muzzle. They had walked in silence for a bit now, but Jolon wanted to start a conversation. He had been curious of her past as well as her present since the day they had met, and now was his chance to finally get to know her better. So he stroke up the courage to say something, making a bit of smalltalk to start off with before moving to very personal questions.

So, how do you think everything is going? All according to your plan? Jolon asked her in his cold manner, although he tried to sound more warm to her. He didn't stop to talk though, his muzzle still facing the direction they had been going in.

wopdidop, I'm terrible at starting threads, I'm sorry XD
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - January 21, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - January 22, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Indigo - January 23, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - January 23, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm not alive if I'm lonely - by Jolon - February 16, 2016, 10:55 AM