Sleeping Dragon A New Wolf
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf struggles to bring back the elk, leaving her winded and panting across the way. A trail of blood and muck is left in her wake and Thuringwethil examines it illness, for any reason a single wolf would bring it down on their own, but nothing smells abnormal and the damage done can’t be deciphered between before the female had gotten a hold of creature. The herd they’d hunted over a week ago could have still been around, the remains in their cache depleting. Heda takes a step forward and tears the belly of the elk, eating her fill of the tender organs of the dead animal. She hadn’t been particularly hungry but a fresh kill presented by a new subordinate wouldn’t go to waste.

“You will start at Iota,” Heda tells the wolf. The bottom of their ranks. “I am Thuringwethil, you may call me Heda. Gyda is your other leader.”

The dark wolf licks at her lips, washing away any excess blood left behind from tearing into the kill. The warmth her belly gives her eases some of the tension in her shoulders but she doesn’t give herself the time to relax.

“Let’s get this to the caches. What is your name?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
A New Wolf - by Faeryn - February 01, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: A New Wolf - by Antumbra - February 01, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: A New Wolf - by Faeryn - February 01, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: A New Wolf - by Antumbra - February 01, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: A New Wolf - by Faeryn - February 01, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: A New Wolf - by Antumbra - February 01, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: A New Wolf - by Faeryn - February 02, 2016, 01:48 AM