Swiftcurrent Creek today's supernatural
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Sorry for ending this a little abruptly! Time to move onto bigger and better things :D

Charka's disappearance was mulled over by the thoughtful gamma who commented that such an act was uncharacteristic of the forest queen. It was true her departure had been abrupt without much notice given... but it was also true that Tuwawi hadn't exactly been the most attentive subordinate. The ember had been prone to certain joyrides outside the territory, lulled by the wilds as she searched to fill a vacant part of her spirit. As a result, only a few bonds formed. Coupled with the latency of her membership, Tuwawi had never had the chance to harvest the fruits the southern pack sowed before each wolf went their own way. Yet the memory of Neverwinter and its alpha would always be synonymous in description; equal parts noble, fierce, and proud.

Tuwawi reclined to accept Jinx's opinion, as she had no suggestion for the Ferlheart's motives otherwise. "Mm, perhaps," she replied neutrally. Already the time since she had abandoned the bright wood seemed to have grown long. It was fickle that way... warped to its user's perception. In the blink of an eye it would be Spring... and in another blink Tuwawi would be gray and bedridden. "The Earth holds many opportunities for its children," she mused, "I am sure Chakra will discover another." It was true. Any creature ambitious enough would find success in this land — no matter how small the purchase. When one door closed, another always opened.

Njal had been found in this way, as had Swiftcurrent. Destiny was an intangible thing the Tartok pleged didn't put much faith in... but good timing, hard work, and a smart wit were all very real qualities no wolf should be without. Finally these attributes had aligned at last, leading Tuwawi to the creek pack and place she could name home. Her husband had been among the initiated, and a small glimmer shone in the red woman's eyes when Jinx remarked that he was a skilled fighter. "Mm, that he is," she agreed wholeheartedly, savoring the compliments but unaware that the outcome had not been in his favor, "he has always been a remarkable guardsman." Pride swelled in her chest, her own ambition growing swiftly. She need not stay lowest ranked for long.

With these thoughts on her mind, Tuwawi attention drifted to ways she might prove herself worthy. Her gaze wandered far off as she felt that the hour had arrived to depart; Jinx seemingly appeased for now. "I suppose the time had come for me to return to my patrol," she told the enemy Kesuk, wanting nothing more than to be dismissed and devoid of her looming presence despite the agreeable expression on her face, "... I have much to learn about this land." She turned again to Jinx with a nod of acknowledgement, as if asking for permission, smokey gaze tracing the woman's cheek, "I am sure we will see each other again soon." Then she turned away, figure draped like heavy silk, and disappeared between the evergreens to continue her exploration.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - February 26, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 03, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 08, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - March 11, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 14, 2014, 01:19 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - March 14, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 04:21 PM