Phantom Hollow Claiming Phantom Hollow
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Very minor power play, PM me if you're not okay with it

The gathered wolves waited for their leaders to speak, a hush falling over the eerie grounds. Chattering of mouths ceased, leaving only the winds blowing through dark, grey trees. In the dead of winter, the ground was coated with a pristine layer of snow, further muffling the steps of moving canines. 

And then, there was a new scent coming in from the east. One lone female, fur dusted prettily with the snowflakes stepped in with burning fire in Amber-gold eyes, a bunch of herbs clutched in her jaws, (unknown to the wolves) poison-tipped claws and a body tense, as if she had been Travelling at least half a day to reach this forsaken place. 

"So, Malice Lanius. I see you took my suggestion." The Raven Female grunted, a smirk spreading over her face. At this, they looked over to the woman standing just so near, some with tails raised as if to defend their pack, some as if Recognising the no-longer-stranger. "It suits you. Very dark, very nice. Foreboding."

They tracked the woman's movements, a slow stalk of predator crossing into her territory. "For those who do not know me, you may address me as Veritas. I am your temporary healer." A dark glimmer in her eyes, the flashing of sharp teeth. "Did you notice temporary? Once you're settled, I'm leaving. But for now, I am the one who will take care of your ill."

Veritas waved a paw at the gathered herbs lying on the ground. "These are cancer root and alfalfa, as well as dandelions. They have various medicinal properties I foresee needed in the near future." She paused and smiled, as if remembering something funny. "Well?

"Don't let me distract you from your meeting. Go on, Malice. I wish to see what you are doing."

In which Veritas saunters in like she owns the place. She really doesn't give a single shit except for Malice
Messages In This Thread
Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Malice - February 19, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Mitanni - February 19, 2016, 02:32 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Renn - February 19, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Sage - February 19, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Cogitemus - February 19, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Veritas - February 19, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by RIP Issun - February 19, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Sage - February 19, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Renn - February 19, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Malice - February 19, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Mitanni - February 19, 2016, 05:15 PM