Phantom Hollow Claiming Phantom Hollow
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I think we're only missing @Esteban 's post, and with the no post order, I think it's appropriate to post again :D Also, minor powerplay for @Mitanni , pm me if this is not okay and I'll change it. :)

One by one, they joined her, officially claiming the land they were standing on. After around 20 seconds, making sure their howl was heard, She stopped, lowering her muzzle once again. She quickly glanced over the bunch of them, surprised to hear that even Mitanni was here. She gave them all a warm smile, before howling once again, this time to encourage Mitanni to come closer so she could hear her.

Just when Mitanni arrived, Malice wanted to speak to them as a whole before Veritas barged in. The queen gave a quick glance at her lover, almost as if to say Let her speak. Some of them didn't know Veritas and her contribution to the pack, but the healer could speak well for herself she noticed. She was acting as if this was some sort of army rather than a home, something Malice wasn't fond of. All should feel welcome here, safe and sound, not be told something from someone they had never seen before. For this time, the daughter of Lucifer let it slide, not wanting to start an uproar on the first day.

Indeed, thank you. She replied, a small smile on her muzzle and her eyes fixed upon their temporary healer. She returned her gaze to the bunch of them again. Right, welcome all to your new home, your safe haven for as long as you decide to stay loyal to both your leaders as well as your fellow members. From this day forward, we will work together as family. My advice is to seek each other out at the end of this first meeting and start befriending your fellow members. You are free to explore anywhere within the borders, though nothing is stopping you to go beyond it. I advise you to take someone with you in that case, we don't want anyone getting hurt, even though we have a very capable healer. She paused a moment to catch her breath and to let the others reply before continuing.

If you have any questions, please ask them now or seek out Cogitemus or me. We will only be a howl away if you need us. She ended, leaving room for Cogitemus to say anything if he wanted to and for all of them to ask questions.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Malice - February 19, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Mitanni - February 19, 2016, 02:32 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Renn - February 19, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Sage - February 19, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Cogitemus - February 19, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Veritas - February 19, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by RIP Issun - February 19, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Sage - February 19, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Renn - February 19, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Malice - February 19, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Claiming Phantom Hollow - by Mitanni - February 19, 2016, 05:15 PM