Greatwater Lake won't you share this jam with me?
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
It seemed word of Nemesis travelled fast; Issun asked for other warriors, besides their Beta. Cicero hesitated a beat or two whether or not to give out this information, but ultimately he saw no problems in it. It wasn't like it was hard to find out about it through other channels. "Our Alpha is a good warrior, too. And my brother..." He trailed off, a soft smile on his face at the thought of Damien. "There are a couple of others, Cicero thinks. Blackfeather Woods has a fair share of warriors." All in all, they had a fair bunch. Cicero knew Xan was training to be a warrior, and if he was correct Kove was a warrior, too, which had probably inspired Xan in the first place.

Then Cicero decided that it was time to depart. They had exchanged pleasantries and Cicero could not offer the wolf what he was looking for — a spar — and so after exchanging some talk of warriors in both their packs Cicero thought it time to go home. "Tell Malice that Cicero said hello," said Cicero and he got to his feet, ready to leave. "Cicero will depart now. It was a pleasure, Issun." He dipped his head in greeting to accomplice his words and then Cicero turned round and started to make his way back towards Blackfeather Woods.
Messages In This Thread
won't you share this jam with me? - by RIP Issun - February 27, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by Cicero - March 01, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by RIP Issun - March 01, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by Cicero - March 02, 2016, 02:02 AM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by RIP Issun - March 03, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by Cicero - March 03, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by RIP Issun - March 12, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by Cicero - March 12, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by RIP Issun - March 14, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by Cicero - March 15, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: won't you share this jam with me? - by RIP Issun - March 17, 2016, 08:36 PM