Broken Antler Fen Members Unite!
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
While in search of threatening tracks Kinra's ears twitched to Sebastian's call. Looks like trying to find a beast hanging around would have to wait. As a Knight her highest priority was serving Sebastian before his pack. There was no rush to find dangerous animals that could be lurking but she also didn't find the need to quickly get to Sebastian's location. After a little while she arrived and joined in the little group. She sat down along with the others and waited for the brand new Alpha to give his speech.

She listened and kept a friendly expression. As a new Alpha he seems to be doing fine for now. With everyone united here that meant the pack was finally created. Kinra could easily agree that the next step is securing the borders. Normally she would keep her scent down to a minimum knowing she is not a permanent member. But her job was to strengthen the pack so she'll just have to change that habit.

She thought for a little bit for a name for the area but nothing to her liking was coming to mind. What did spark her interest was his talk on all coming here to sleeping together. It sounded a little suspicious at first but found reason to agree to it. Being united a night would surely increase the chances of survival. Sebastian was making that law which she could easily follow but she kind of wondered what the others thought.

Once the Alpha was done with his speech she spoke "Alright, Sleeping all together sounds like a good idea." she rose up onto her paws and starting walking towards a tree. That tree had large roots covered with moss sticking out at the base before stretching out back into the ground the farther it goes. It looked like a comfy place to sleep on.  "I think I found a good spot. Anyone wishes to try it out with me?" She asked in order to encourage the Alpha's idea of all sleeping together. Once she got to the spot she laid down against the tree and rested her head on the moss covered root. It was comfortable.
Messages In This Thread
Members Unite! - by Sebastian - March 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Kinra - March 18, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Ambrosia - March 19, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Members Unite! - by Brandy - March 19, 2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Members Unite! - by FallenStar - March 19, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Nevouku - March 19, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Pearl - March 20, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Sebastian - March 20, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Kinra - March 20, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Ambrosia - March 23, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Members Unite! - by Brandy - March 23, 2016, 08:04 PM