Blackfeather Woods Family matters
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded at the other when he confirmed that he called for him. The large male nodded once again when the male said he wanted to ask him something. "You can always ask me things," he spoke, allowing the other to speak, though it was not really like that after all Kove was his Dark Brother. So he would be more than willing actually to listen to a suggestion or a request.

The male started explaining. His face staying quite stoic as Kove explained about him and Nemesis being mates and how she would have her heat soon. Instantly Burke disagreed with it but he would let Kove tell what he wanted to say to him first before interrupting him. "I expected something going on between you two, good for you, at least I can approve of this female instead of your first," he commented. "But, I will not agree with you having children with Nemesis," he spoke instantly afterwards.

Burke cleared his throat. "And I have my reasons. I let Nemesis in the Brotherhood without finishing her specialty. She did not have any further lessons. She made it clear to me that she wanted those lessons but they have not been finished. She had been a dark sister for awhile and still had not finished her specialty with me or trained with any other members of the pack." It was not that Nemesis was not committed, after all she was his Beta, which also concerned him. Plus he would never have such a debacle again as Lusa and Grimnir's babies not matter what. Plus Xan as a pup had been annoying to him.

"You also have not finished your specialty, although, I can look over that seeing that their is no priest mentor until Potema returns," He spoke to him, his tone was respectful throughout. But he knew how much time would be taken away with children and Nemesis being high ranking he needed her more than ever. Plus he still saw his own children as the most important. "Nemesis finishes her specialty for the Brotherhood, becomes a mentor of the assassin branch, maybe trains a few younger members and shows she for fills her Dark Sister role, which would also be an advise for you if one would be interested in being a priest, and maybe then we can talk about you two having pups." Burke did not expect him for find another mate, so maybe next year he would allow them to breed for young.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Family matters - by Kove - March 26, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Family matters - by Burke - March 27, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: Family matters - by Kove - April 02, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Family matters - by Burke - April 02, 2016, 03:11 PM